My Photo
Name:
Location: Spain

Alejandro Mos Riera es un polímata español. Poeta, escritor, periodista, pintor, fotógrafo, músico y cineasta. Director del Museum Of Silence, editor de The Modern Times y conservador de la Memoria del Mundo Moderno.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rain & Tears






Rain and tears are the same but in the sun
You've got to play the game
When you cry in winter time
You can't pretend It's nothing but the rain
How many times I've seen tears coming from your blue eyes

Rain and tears are the same but in the sun
You've got to play the game
Give me a glance of love I need an answer love

Rain and tears in the sun
But in your heart you feel the rainbow waves
Rain or tears both are the same
But in my heart
There'll never be a star
Rain and tears are the same
But in the sun you've got to play the game

1 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home